This update for clamav fixes the following issues:
Security issues fixed:
- CVE-2012-6706: VMSF_DELTA filter inside the unrar implementation allows
an arbitrary memory write (bsc#1045315).
- CVE-2017-6419: A heap-based buffer overflow that can lead to a denial of
service in libmspack via a crafted CHM file (bsc#1052449).
- CVE-2017-11423: A stack-based buffer over-read that can lead to a denial
of service in mspack via a crafted CAB file (bsc#1049423).
- CVE-2018-1000085: An out-of-bounds heap read vulnerability was found in
XAR parser that can lead to a denial of service (bsc#1082858).
- CVE-2018-0202: Fixed two vulnerabilities in the PDF parsing code