This update for wireshark fixes the following issues:
Update to Wireshark 2.4.11 (bsc#1117740).
Security issues fixed:
- CVE-2018-19625: The Wireshark dissection engine could crash
- CVE-2018-19626: The DCOM dissector could crash (wnpa-sec-2018-52)
- CVE-2018-19623: The LBMPDM dissector could crash (wnpa-sec-2018-53)
- CVE-2018-19622: The MMSE dissector could go into an infinite loop
- CVE-2018-19627: The IxVeriWave file parser could crash (wnpa-sec-2018-55)
- CVE-2018-19624: The PVFS dissector could crash (wnpa-sec-2018-56)
Further bug fixes and updated protocol support as listed in:
- <a rel="nofollow" href="https://www.wireshark.org/docs/relnotes/wireshark-2.4.11.html">https://www.wireshark.org/docs/relnotes/wireshark-2.4.11.html</a>
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15:Update update project.