Domain analyzer is a security analysis tool which automatically discovers and reports information about the given domain. Its main purpose is to analyze domains in an unattended way.
- It creates a directory with all the information, including nmap output files.
- It uses colors to remark important information on the console.
- It detects some security problems like host name problems, unusual port numbers and zone transfers.
- It is heavily tested and it is very robust against DNS configuration problems.
- It uses nmap for active host detection, port scanning and version information (including nmap scripts).
- It searches for SPF records information to find new hostnames or IP addresses.
- It searches for reverse DNS names and compare them to the hostname.
- It prints out the country of every IP address.
- It creates a PDF file with results.
- It automatically detects and analyze sub-domains!
- It searches for domains emails.
- It checks the 192 most common hostnames in the DNS servers.
- It checks for Zone Transfer on every DNS server.
- It finds the reverse names of the /24 network range of every IP address.
- It finds active host using nmap complete set of techniques.
- It scan ports using nmap.
- It searches for host and port information using nmap.
- It automatically detects web servers used.
- It crawls every web server page using our Web Crawler Security Tool.
- It filters out hostnames based on their name.
- It pseudo-randomly searches N domains in google and automatically analyze them!
- Uses CTRL-C to stop current analysis stage and continue working.
Download Domain Analyzer Security Tool