If the previous table lists a version in the Versions known to be not vulnerable column, you can eliminate this vulnerability by upgrading to the listed version. If the table does not list any version in the column, then no upgrade candidate currently exists.
To mitigate this vulnerability, you should permit access to the ARX GUI only over a secure network.
- SOL9970: Subscribing to email notifications regarding F5 products
- SOL9957: Creating a custom RSS feed to view new and updated documents
- SOL4602: Overview of the F5 security vulnerability response policy
- SOL4918: Overview of the F5 critical issue hotfix policy
- SOL167: Downloading software and firmware from F5
- SOL13123: Managing BIG-IP product hotfixes (11.x)
- SOL10025: Managing BIG-IP product hotfixes (10.x)
- SOL9502: BIG-IP hotfix matrix
- SOL10322: FirePass hotfix matrix
- SOL12766: ARX hotfix matrix
- SOL3430: Installing FirePass hotfixes
- SOL6664: Obtaining and installing OPSWAT hotfixes
- SOL10942: Installing OPSWAT hotfixes on BIG-IP APM systems