To eliminate this vulnerability, upgrade to a version that is listed in the Versions known to be not vulnerable column in the previous table.
Note: The previous link takes you to a resource outside of AskF5, and it is possible that the information may be removed without our knowledge.
- SOL9970: Subscribing to email notifications regarding F5 products
- SOL9957: Creating a custom RSS feed to view new and updated documents
- SOL4602: Overview of the F5 security vulnerability response policy
- SOL4918: Overview of the F5 critical issue hotfix policy
- SOL167: Downloading software and firmware from F5
- SOL13123: Managing BIG-IP product hotfixes (11.x)
- SOL10025: Managing BIG-IP product hotfixes (10.x)
- SOL6845: Managing BIG-IP product hotfixes (9.x)
- SOL9502: BIG-IP hotfix matrix
- SOL10322: FirePass hotfix matrix
- SOL12766: ARX hotfix matrix
- SOL3430: Installing FirePass hotfixes
- SOL6664: Obtaining and installing OPSWAT hotfixes
- SOL10942: Installing OPSWAT hotfixes on BIG-IP APM systems