Vulnerability Recommended Actions
To eliminate this vulnerability, perform one of the following actions:
- Upgrade to a software version that is listed in the Versions known to be Not Vulnerable column of the table.
- Upgrade your client browser to a non-vulnerable version.
- SOL14059: CRIME vulnerability via the SPDY protocol CVE-2012-4929
- SOL9970: Subscribing to email notifications regarding F5 products
- SOL9957: Creating a custom RSS feed to view new and updated documents
- SOL4602: Overview of the F5 security vulnerability response policy
- The following link will take you to a resource outside of AskF5, and it is possible that the document may be removed without our knowledge:
Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE-2012-4929)