Burp Suite plugin¶
Vulners Burp Suite plugin is based on the Vulners.com vulnerability database API. It allows to:
- Search for fingerprints in http responses (inspired by the plugin "Software Version Reporter") and check the discovered version in Vulners.com vulnerability database.
- Check unique URLs in Vulners.com to find exploits for such paths.
If Vulners Burp Suite plugin detects vulnerable software it will show you CVE, advisories, and even applicable exploits!
How to use¶
- Burp Suite Professional Edition
- Java 1.7
- Clone the repository https://github.com/vulnersCom/burp-vulners-scanner
- From the command line, run:
- Find burp-vulners-scanner.jar in /target folder
- Open Burp Suite -> Extender -> Add -> path to plugin.jar
Ready to install build burp-vulners-scanner.jar