This update for provides the following fixes:
Following security issues were fixed:
- CVE-2019-14847: User with "get changes" permission could have crashed AD
DC LDAP server via dirsync (bsc#1154598).
- CVE-2019-10218: Client code could have returned filenames containing
path separators (bsc#1144902).
- CVE-2019-14833: Accent with "check script password" where Samba AD DC
check password script did not receive the full password (bsc#1154289).
Also following non-security issues were fixed:
- Fix auth problems when printing via smbspool backend with kerberos.
- Fix broken username/password authentication with CUPS and smbspool.
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15-SP1:Update update project.