This update for libmirage fixes the following issues:
CVE-2019-15540: The CSO filter in libMirage in CDemu did not validate the
part size, triggering a heap-based buffer overflow that could lead to root
access by a local user. [boo#1148087]
- Update to new upstream release 3.2.2
- ISO parser: fixed ISO9660/UDF pattern search for sector sizes 2332 and
- ISO parser: added support for Nintendo GameCube and Wii ISO images.
- Extended medium type guess to distinguish between DVD and BluRay
images based on length.
- Removed fabrication of disc structures from the library (moved to
- MDS parser: cleanup of disc structure parsing, fixed the incorrectly
set structure sizes.
This update was imported from the openSUSE:Leap:15.0:Update update project.