This update for qemu fixes the following issues:
Security issues fixed:
- CVE-2019-14378: Security fix for heap overflow in ip_reass on big packet
- CVE-2019-12155: Security fix for null pointer dereference while
releasing spice resources (bsc#1135902).
- CVE-2019-13164: Security fix for qemu-bridge-helper ACL can be bypassed
when names are too long (bsc#1140402).
Bug fixes and enhancements:
- Add vcpu features needed for Cascadelake-Server, Icelake-Client and
Icelake-Server, especially the foundational arch-capabilities to help
with security and performance on Intel hosts (bsc#1134883) (fate#327764)
- Add support for one more security/performance related vcpu feature
- Disable file locking in the Xen PV disk backend to avoid locking issues
with PV domUs during migration. The issues triggered by the locking can
not be properly handled in libxl. The locking introduced in qemu-2.10
was removed again in qemu-4.0 (bsc#1079730, bsc#1098403, bsc#1111025).
- Ignore csske for expanding the cpu model (bsc#1136540)
- Fix vm migration is failing with input/output error when nfs server is
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15:Update update project.