This update for zstd to version 1.4.2 fixes the following issues:
Security issues fixed:
- CVE-2019-11922: Fixed race condition in one-pass compression functions
that could allow out of bounds write (boo#1142941).
Non-security issues fixed:
- Added --[no-]compress-literals CLI flag to enable or disable literal
- Added new --rsyncable mode.
- Added handling of -f flag to zstdgrep.
- Added CPU load indicator for each file on -vv mode.
- Changed --no-progress flag to preserve the final summary.
- Added new command --adapt for compressed network piping of data adjusted
to the perceived network conditions.