This update for samba fixes the following issues:
Security issue fixed:
- CVE-2019-3880: Fixed a path/symlink traversal vulnerability, which
allowed an unprivileged user to save registry files outside a share
ldb was updated to version 1.2.4 (bsc#1125410 bsc#1131686):
- Out of bound read in ldb_wildcard_compare
- Hold at most 10 outstanding paged result cookies
- Put "results_store" into a doubly linked list
- Refuse to build Samba against a newer minor version of ldb
Non-security issues fixed:
- Fixed update-apparmor-samba-profile script after apparmor switched to
using named profiles (bsc#1126377).
- Abide to the load_printers parameter in smb.conf (bsc#1124223).
This update was imported from SUSE:SLE-15:Update project.