This update for nodejs8 to version 8.11.4 fixes the following issues:
Security issues fixed:
- CVE-2018-12115: Fixed an out-of-bounds memory write in Buffer that could
be used to write to memory outside of a Buffer's memory space buffer
- Upgrade to OpenSSL 1.0.2p, which fixed:
- CVE-2018-0732: Client denial-of-service due to large DH parameter
- ECDSA key extraction via local side-channel
Other changes made:
- Recommend same major version npm package (bsc#1097748)
- Fix parallel/test-tls-passphrase.js test to continue to function with
older versions of OpenSSL library.
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15:Update update project.