This update for qemu fixes the following issues:
Security issues fixed:
- CVE-2017-10664: Fix DOS vulnerability in qemu-nbd (bsc#1046636)
- CVE-2017-10806: Fix DOS from stack overflow in debug messages of usb
redirection support (bsc#1047674)
- CVE-2017-11334: Fix OOB access during DMA operation (bsc#1048902)
- CVE-2017-11434: Fix OOB access parsing dhcp slirp options (bsc#1049381)
Following non-security issues were fixed:
- Postrequire acl for setfacl
- Prerequire shadow for groupadd
- The recent security fix for CVE-2017-11334 adversely affects Xen.
Include two additional patches to make sure Xen is going to be OK.
- Pre-add group kvm for qemu-tools (bsc#1011144)
- Fixed a few more inaccuracies in the support docs.
- Fix support docs to indicate ARM64 is now fully L3 supported in SLES 12
SP3. Apply a few additional clarifications in the support docs.
- Adjust to libvdeplug-devel package naming changes.
- Fix migration with xhci (bsc#1048296)
- Increase VNC delay to fix missing keyboard input events (bsc#1031692)
- Remove build dependency package iasl used for seabios
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-12-SP3:Update update project.