The Software Update Stack was updated to receive fixes and enhancements.
- CVE-2017-7435, CVE-2017-7436, CVE-2017-9269: Fix GPG check workflows,
mainly for unsigned repositories and packages. (bsc#1045735, bsc#1038984)
- Fix gpg-pubkey release (creation time) computation. (bsc#1036659)
- Update lsof blacklist. (bsc#1046417)
- Re-probe on refresh if the repository type changes. (bsc#1048315)
- Propagate proper error code to DownloadProgressReport. (bsc#1047785)
- Allow to trigger an appdata refresh unconditionally. (bsc#1009745)
- Support custom repo variables defined in /etc/zypp/vars.d.
- Do not crash when the repository URL is not defined. (bsc#1043218)
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-12-SP3:Update update project.