This update for php5 fixes the following security issues:
- bsc#974305: buffer overflow in libmagic
- CVE-2015-8838: mysqlnd was vulnerable to BACKRONYM (bnc#973792).
- CVE-2015-8835: SoapClient s__call method suffered from type confusion
- CVE-2016-3141: A use-after-free / double-free in the WDDX
deserialization could lead to crashes or potential code execution.
- CVE-2016-3142: An Out-of-bounds read in phar_parse_zipfile() could lead
to crashes. [bsc#971912]
- CVE-2014-9767: A directory traversal when extracting zip files was fixed
that could lead to
overwritten files. [bsc#971612]
- CVE-2016-3185: A type confusion vulnerability in
make_http_soap_request() could lead to crashes or potentially code