WipiHunter is developed for detecting illegal wireless network activities; howver, it shouldn’t be seen only as a piece of code. Instead, actually it is a philosophy. You can infer from this project new wireless network illegal activity detection methods. New methods, new ideas and different point of views can be obtained from this project.
Example: WiFi Pineapple attacks, Fruitywifi, mana-toolkit, karma attack. WiPi-Hunter Modules:
- PiSavar: Detects activities of PineAP module and starts deauthentication attack (for fake access points – WiFi Pineapple Activities Detection)
- PiFinger: Searches for illegal wireless activities in networks you are connected and calculate wireless network security score (detect wifi pineapple and other fakeAPs)
- PiDense: Monitor illegal wireless network activities. (Fake Access Points)
- PiKarma: Detects wireless network attacks performed by KARMA module (fake AP). Starts deauthentication attack (for fake access points)
- PiNokyo: If threats like wifi pineapple attacks or karma attacks are active around, users will be informed about these threats.