How it works
- Scan the networks.
- Select network.
- Capture handshake (can be used without handshake)
- We choose one of several web interfaces tailored for me (thanks to the collaboration of the users)
- Mounts one FakeAP imitating the original
- A DHCP server is created on FakeAP
- It creates a DNS server to redirect all requests to the Host
- The web server with the selected interface is launched
- The mechanism is launched to check the validity of the passwords that will be introduced
- It deauthentificate all users of the network, hoping to connect to FakeAP and enter the password.
- The attack will stop after the correct password checking
Are necessary tengais installed dependencies, which
Linset check and indicate whether they are installed or not.
It is also preferable that you still keep the patch for the negative channel , because if not, you will have complications relizar to attack correctly
How to use
$ chmod +x linset