Faraday introduces a new concept - IPE (Integrated Penetration-Test Environment) a multiuser Penetration test IDE. Designed for distribution, indexation and analysis of the generated data during the process of a security audit.
The first of many releases in 2016, Faraday v.1.0.17 (Community, Pro & Corp) introduces a new Maltego Plugin, support for Mint 17 and Kali Rolling, and several fixes including installation issues.
- Added support for Kali Rolling Edition
- Added support for Mint 17
- Added user notification when the current Workspace doesn't exist
Added removeBySeverity.py script - as its name describes, it removes all vulns with a specific severity value. It supports the following parameters:
- -v extended output
- -t dry-run, won't connect to DB
- -s severity to filter by, required
- -d workspace, required
python $FARADAY/helpers/removeBySeverity.py -d WORKSPACE_NAME -s SEVERITY -v
- Fixed bug in pip Debian
- Fixed pip install bug
- Checks additionals about dependencies in installation
- Warning about a upgrade to experimental in debian installation
- Fixed small bug in CSV importing
- Fixed styles for Status Report
- Fixed bug on Status Report filter after editing
- Show all evidence files in Status Report
- Fixed Arachni Plugin bugs
We hope you enjoy it, and let us know if you have any questions or comments.
Download Faraday 1.0.17