Reporter Japan Vulnerability Notes
EC-CUBE module "REMISE Payment module (2.11, 2.12 and 2.13)" provided by REMISE Corporation contains multiple vulnerabilities listed below.
- Cross-site scripting (CWE-79) - CVE-2019-6016 CVSS v3 | CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N | Base Score: 6.1
CVSS v2 | AV:N/AC:M/Au:N/C:N/I:P/A:N | Base Score: 4.3
- Information disclosure (CWE-200) - CVE-2019-6017 CVSS v3 | CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N | Base Score: 5.3
CVSS v2 | AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:P/I:N/A:N | Base Score: 5.0
- An arbitrary script may be executed on the web browser of the user who can access the product. - CVE-2019-6016
- A remote attacker may obtain information stored in the product. - CVE-2019-6017
Update the Software
Update to the latest version according to the information provided by the developer.
## Products Affected
- REMISE Payment Module (2.11, 2.12 and 2.13) version 3.0.12 and earlier