Reporter Japan Vulnerability Notes
SEO Panel provided by SEO Panel contains multiple vulnerabilities listed below.
- Cross-site scripting (CWE-79) - CVE-2017-10838 CVSS v3 | CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N | Base Score: 6.1
CVSS v2 | AV:N/AC:H/Au:N/C:N/I:P/A:N | Base Score: 2.6
- SQL injection (CWE-89) - CVE-2017-10839 CVSS v3 | CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L | Base Score: 6.3
CVSS v2 | AV:N/AC:L/Au:S/C:P/I:P/A:P | Base Score: 6.5
- An arbitrary script may be executed on a logged in user's web browser - CVE-2017-10838
- An authenticated attacker may obtain or alter information stored in the database - CVE-2017-10839
Update the Software
Update to the latest version according to the information provided by the developer.
## Products Affected
- SEO Panel prior to version 3.11.0