Reporter Japan Vulnerability Notes
YukiWiki is a Wiki engine. YukiWiki contains multiple vulnerabilities listed below.
- Cross-site scripting (CWE-79) - CVE-2018-0699 CVSS v3 | CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N | Base Score: 6.1
CVSS v2 | AV:N/AC:M/Au:N/C:N/I:P/A:N | Base Score: 4.3
- Processing a particular request consumes large amounts of CPU and memory resources (CWE-400) - CVE-2018-0700 CVSS v3 | CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:L | Base Score: 5.3
CVSS v2 | AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:N/I:N/A:P | Base Score: 5.0
- An arbitrary script may be executed on the user's web browser. - CVE-2018-0699
- A remote attacker may be able to cause a denial-of-service (DoS) condition. - CVE-2018-0700
Do not use YukiWiki
YukiWiki is no longer being developed. It is recommended to stop using YukiWiki.
## Products Affected
- YukiWiki 2.1.3 and earlier