Reporter Japan Vulnerability Notes
baserCMS plugin "Recruit Plugin" contains multiple vulnerabilities:
- Cross-site scripting (CWE-79) - CVE-2016-1169 CVSS v3 | CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N | Base Score: 6.1
CVSS v2 | AV:N/AC:L/Au:S/C:N/I:P/A:N | Base Score: 4.0
- Cross-site request forgery (CWE-352) - CVE-2016-1170 CVSS v3 | CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:R/S:U/C:N/I:L/A:N | Base Score: 4.3
CVSS v2 | AV:N/AC:H/Au:N/C:N/I:P/A:N | Base Score: 2.6
The affect of each vulnerability is as follows.
- An arbitrary script may be executed on the user's web browser - CVE-2016-1169
- An arbitrary administrative operation such as setting alteration may be performed - CVE-2016-1170
Update the Software
Update to the latest version according to the information provided by the developer.
## Products Affected
- Recruit Plugin Ver.0.9.2 and earlier