hello there , While performing a DNS enum. on the website , I found 3 domains which return an error ,
http://de.newrelic.com/ || ( http://www.samdns.com/lookup/cname/www.newrelic.sl.smartling.com/ ) http://jp.newrelic.com/ || ( http://www.samdns.com/lookup/cname/de.newrelic.com/ ) http://www.newrelic.sl.smartling.com/ || ( http://www.samdns.com/lookup/cname/jp.newrelic.com/ )
I did a cname lookup and apparently all pointed to the www.newrelic.com, although I wasn't able to take-over these sub-domains yet I was able to make minute changes to its dns records.
best thing to do would be assigning a redirect. Thank You.