Vulnerability Recommended Actions
If you are running a version listed in the Versions known to be vulnerable column, you can eliminate this vulnerability by upgrading to a version listed in the Versions known to be not vulnerable column. If the table lists only an older version than what you are currently running, or does not list a non-vulnerable version, then no upgrade candidate currently exists.
To mitigate this vulnerability, you can disable Image Optimization in the WebAcceleration profile.
- SOL9970: Subscribing to email notifications regarding F5 products
- SOL9957: Creating a custom RSS feed to view new and updated documents
- SOL4602: Overview of the F5 security vulnerability response policy
- SOL4918: Overview of the F5 critical issue hotfix policy
- SOL167: Downloading software and firmware from F5
- SOL13123: Managing BIG-IP product hotfixes (11.x - 12.x)
- SOL10025: Managing BIG-IP product hotfixes (10.x)
- SOL9502: BIG-IP hotfix matrix
- SOL15106: Managing BIG-IQ product hotfixes
- SOL15113: BIG-IQ hotfix matrix