If the previous table lists a version in the Versions known to be not vulnerable column, you can eliminate this vulnerability by upgrading to the listed version. If the table does not list any version in the column, then no upgrade candidate currently exists.
BIG-IP and Enterprise Manager
To mitigate this vulnerability, F5 recommends that you expose the management access only on trusted networks.
To mitigate this vulnerability, do not enable the API functionality.
- SOL9970: Subscribing to email notifications regarding F5 products
- SOL9957: Creating a custom RSS feed to view new and updated documents
- SOL4602: Overview of the F5 security vulnerability response policy
- SOL4918: Overview of the F5 critical issue hotfix policy
- SOL167: Downloading software and firmware from F5
- SOL13123: Managing BIG-IP product hotfixes (11.x)
- SOL10025: Managing BIG-IP product hotfixes (10.x)
- SOL9502: BIG-IP hotfix matrix
- SOL12766: ARX hotfix matrix