Vulnerability Recommended Actions
To eliminate these vulnerabilities, upgrade to a version that is listed in the Versions known to be not vulnerable column in the previous table.
For Enterprise Manager, if you are unable to upgrade to 3.1.0, you can mitigate the remote vulnerability by configuring the Statistics Data Location option to use the local database. To do so, perform the following procedure:
Impact of action: The Enterprise Manager system will no longer store health and performance monitoring statistics on an external database.
- Log in to the Configuration utility.
- Navigate to Statistics > Managed Devices.
- Click Options.
- Click Data Storage.
- Change the Statistics Data Location option to Local.
- Click Save Changes.
- SOL11317: Connectivity requirements for the Enterprise Manager system
- SOL9970: Subscribing to email notifications regarding F5 products
- SOL9957: Creating a custom RSS feed to view new and updated documents.
- SOL4602: Overview of the F5 security vulnerability response policy
- SOL4918: Overview of the F5 critical issue hotfix policy
- SOL167: Downloading software and firmware from F5
- SOL13123: Managing BIG-IP product hotfixes (11.x)
- SOL9502: BIG-IP hotfix matrix