Reporter Cloud Foundry
Affected Cloud Foundry Products and Versions
Severity is medium unless otherwise noted.
- Cloud Foundry BOSH stemcells are vulnerable, including:
- 3586.x versions prior to 3586.24
- 3541.x versions prior to 3541.34
- 3468.x versions prior to 3468.51
- 3445.x versions prior to 3445.51
- 3421.x versions prior to 3421.66
- 3363.x versions prior to 3363.65
- All other stemcells not listed.
- All versions of Cloud Foundry cflinuxfs2 prior to 1.217.0
OSS users are strongly encouraged to follow one of the mitigations below:
- The Cloud Foundry project recommends upgrading the following BOSH stemcells:
- Upgrade 3586.x versions to 3586.24
- Upgrade 3541.x versions to 3541.34
- Upgrade 3468.x versions to 3468.51
- Upgrade 3445.x versions to 3445.51
- Upgrade 3421.x versions to 3421.66
- Upgrade 3363.x versions to 3363.65
- All other stemcells should be upgraded to the latest version available on bosh.io.
- The Cloud Foundry project recommends that Cloud Foundry deployments run with cflinuxfs2 version 1.217.0 or later.