2018 February 6 17:23 GMT
Email messages that are related to this threat (RuleID31926) may contain the following files:
Name | Size in Bytes | MD5 Checksum
RFQ0038969037843 018 PDF.rar / RFQ0038969037843 018 PDF.exe
The following text is a sample of the email message that is associated with this threat outbreak:
> Subject: VESSEL RFQ0038969037843 / 018
Kindly quote us your best price and availability for the attached RFQ
1. Please quote price for CFR Dubai Basis
2. A Specimen MTC to be attached for technical evaluation.
1. You shall provide delivery / availability on your quotation.
2. You shall clearly mention make / origin and weight in your quotation.
3. Please send along relevant technical details /Catalogue.
4. Your most competitive techno-commercial offer, complete in all respect, should reach us ASAP.
We are looking forward for your prompt and positive response.
Thanks and Regards,
Outer Ring Road Kamal Raya, Golf Lake Residence Blok A Paris No.19
Cisco security appliances can help protect customers during the critical period between the first exploit of a virus outbreak and the release of vendor antivirus signatures. Cisco Web Security Appliances help secure and control web and email traffic by offering layers of malware protection. Cisco security appliances are automatically updated to help prevent both spam email and hostile web URLs from being passed to the end user.
A standalone copy or paraphrase of the text of this document that omits the distribution URL is an uncontrolled copy and may lack important information or contain factual errors. The information in this document is intended for end users of Cisco products