2017 November 22 14:58 GMT
Email messages that are related to this threat (RuleID31378) may contain the following files:
Name | Size in Bytes | MD5 Checksum
Inquiry RFQ# 4202152420.jar
The following text is a sample of the email message that is associated with this threat outbreak:
> Subject: FW: Request For Quotation RFQ#4202152420
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2017 8:24 AM
Subject: Request For Quotation RFQ#4202152420
Kindly quote your best PRICE with shortest delivery time for the attached inquiry.
1. Your offer should reach us on an urgent basis.
2. If the attachments are not clear, please inform us immediately.
3. If you are not in a position to quote, please inform us immediately.
4. Your offer should have minimum of 10 days validity.
5. Kindly provide Weight & Dimensional details.
6. Deviations if any should be clearly listed.
7. Kindly submit your offer along with Technical Datasheets & Catalogue and Drawing etc.
8. Kindly acknowledge the receipt of the same by return mail.
I anticipate your favorable response to this e-mail.
Specialized Manufacturing Trading and Consulting Co. S.A.L. (Offshore) S.T.C
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2016.0.7752 / Virus Database: 4633/12789 - Release Date: 24/10/16
Image result for avg images
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
Cisco security appliances can help protect customers during the critical period between the first exploit of a virus outbreak and the release of vendor antivirus signatures. Cisco Web Security Appliances help secure and control web and email traffic by offering layers of malware protection. Cisco security appliances are automatically updated to help prevent both spam email and hostile web URLs from being passed to the end user.
A standalone copy or paraphrase of the text of this document that omits the distribution URL is an uncontrolled copy and may lack important information or contain factual errors. The information in this document is intended for end users of Cisco products