2017 March 29 15:25 GMT
Email messages that are related to this threat (RuleID28532) may contain the following files:
Name | Size in Bytes | MD5 Checksum
VESSEL PARTICULARS.zip / VESSEL PARTICULARS.exe
The following text is a sample of the email message that is associated with this threat outbreak:
> Subject: AGENCY APPOINTMENT// MV Nam Viet 08 to discharge equipments
We're under nego below cargo for M/v Nam Viet 08 as below, please check
& advise your best quotation
- Cargo & Quantity: 98 wood packages with cgo as per packing list
- Discharging at your end port:
- Term: Liner out
- Best PDA
- Shore crane charge
- Estimate time staying port (including discharging time + waiting time)
- Port line-up today.
- Pilot boarding position
- Berth position
- VHF channel to contact pilot
- The length of wharf
- Air/draft restriction
- Normal working hour per day
- Other useful infors i.e PSC, Bunker price ; Fresh water....
- PICS incld. Dir Tel / Mob / E-mail / ID Yahoo or MSN or SKYPE for
chatting on line.
vessel Particulars: As attached
Tks & Brgds**
Cisco security appliances can help protect customers during the critical period between the first exploit of a virus outbreak and the release of vendor antivirus signatures. Cisco Web Security Appliances help secure and control web and email traffic by offering layers of malware protection. Cisco security appliances are automatically updated to help prevent both spam email and hostile web URLs from being passed to the end user.
A standalone copy or paraphrase of the text of this document that omits the distribution URL is an uncontrolled copy and may lack important information or contain factual errors. The information in this document is intended for end users of Cisco products