2015 July 8 17:46 GMT
Email messages that are related to this threat (RuleID16475) may contain the following files:
Name | Size in Bytes | MD5 Checksum
Vessel Particulars & Manifest.zip / Vessel Particulars & Manifest.scr
The following text is a sample of the email message that is associated with this threat outbreak:
> Subject: Agency Nomination mt DELTA TOLMI - EPDA & DISC FEES
We are the owners protecting agents for the good lady calling your good port & would like to appoint your good self as agents,
PLS TO APPOINT YOUR GOOD COMPANY AS OUR AGENT FOR DISCHARGING OPERATIONS FOR MV DELTA TOLMI AT YOUR GOOD PORT TO MANAGE ALL AGENCY BIZ
FOR SUBJ VSLS.
PLS PAY YOUR KEEN ATTENTION TO FOLLS -
AA) VSL'S DESCRIPTION / VSL CONTACT DETAILS / VSL'S MOVEMENT AS ATTACHED
- ?NOTICE OF READINESS : Vessel to allowed to tender NOR whether in port or not,
whether in berth or not, whether customs cleared or not, whether free pratique or not.
NOR to load/disch port shall be delivered in writing or by cable/telex/fax/email to
chtr's receiver and/or their agent.
BB) PLEASE CHECK/ ADVISE FLWS;
- EST PORT DISBURSEMENT WITH YR BANK DETAIL
- BERTHING AND WORKING PROSPECT WITH B.ETCD / LINE UP
- ACTUAL LOAD RATE PER DAY/METHOD & MAX AVAILABLE GANGS INCLUDING WORKING HOUR
- EXPECTED WEATHER CONDITION OR RECENT FORECAST
- PORT RESTRICTION FOR VSL'S LOA / DRAFT. IF ANY.
- HOLIDAYS FOR STEVEDORE & PORT AUTHORITY DURING HER PORT DAYS
- FURTHER HELPFUL INFORMATION, IF ANY
CC) INFORMATION A/O REQUIREMENT A/O INSTRUCTION
- PLEASE INFORM MASTER OF DEFINITE LOADING POSITION(LAT/LONG) TO BE
ABLE TO PROCEED TO THERE IN SHORTEST ROUTE.
- PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MASTER FOR ALL KINDS OF INWARD PORT CLEARANCE,
AND SHIP'S CERTIFICATE REQUIRED.
- WE'RE LOOKING FWD TO YOUR BEST COOPERATION FOR SUBJ VESSEL'S
QUICKEST DESPATCH, ESPECIALLY IN SAVING PORT DAYS.
Please confirm safe receipt of this message & confirm your attendance.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Cisco security appliances can help protect customers during the critical period between the first exploit of a virus outbreak and the release of vendor antivirus signatures. Cisco Web Security Appliances help secure and control web and email traffic by offering layers of malware protection. Cisco security appliances are automatically updated to help prevent both spam email and hostile web URLs from being passed to the end user.
A standalone copy or paraphrase of the text of this document that omits the distribution URL is an uncontrolled copy and may lack important information or contain factual errors. The information in this document is intended for end users of Cisco products